Easy Flax Oatmeal
Hearty, warm, and delicious flax oatmeal that you can top with fruits, berries, and more! This filling and wholesome, breakfast idea can be customized just the way you like!GET THE
Gather the Ingredients– milk of choice – water – cinnamon – salt – rolled oats – ground flax seeds
Gather the Ingredients– sweetener – extra milk for pouring on top (optional) – berries, nuts, seeds, or dried fruit for garnish (optional)
– Add milk, water, cinnamon and salt to a small pot, stir. – Place the pot over medium-high heat until it starts to boil. - Turn the heat down to low, add the rolled oats and s
– Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes, then remove the pot from the heat.GET THE FULL RECIPE!
– Stir in the ground flaxseeds, stir and pour the oatmeal into a bowl.GET THE FULL RECIPE!
– Top with extra milk, maple syrup, berries, nuts...whatever you like with oatmeal!GET THE FULL RECIPE!
– You can also make your flax oatmeal in advance, refrigerate, and reheat when needed.GET THE FULL RECIPE!