Dairy-Free Cream Cheese Frosting
Quick and easy dairy-free cream cheese frosting that’s perfect for topping or filling a variety of desserts. This recipe is tofu-free, nut-free and gluten-free.GET THE FULL RECIP
Gather the Ingredients– vegan butter – salt – vegan cream cheese – powdered sugar – vanilla extract – fresh lemon juice
– Mix butter and salt together. - Add vegan cream cheese, mix again. - Gradually add powdered sugar.GET THE FULL RECIPE!
– Add vanilla.GET THE FULL RECIPE!
– Add lemon juice (don't skip this ingredient!)GET THE FULL RECIPE!
– Mix again for about 1 minute. Stop to scrape down the sides of the bowl when needed.GET THE FULL RECIPE!
– Scoop the frosting into an airtight container, cover and chill for at least 1 hour.GET THE FULL RECIPE!
– After the chilling time, frost cakes, cupcakes, cinnamon rolls, and more with it!GET THE FULL RECIPE!
– This recipe can be doubled, tripled. Details in the full recipe.GET THE FULL RECIPE!