Best low-calorie veggies
1. CarrotsThe vitamin A content of carrots is 400% of the daily intake per cup. A healthy protein and fiber-rich snack, such hummus and carrot sticks, can keep you full until dinne
2. MushroomsMushroom eaters averaged 173 less calories and 4.5 grams less fat per day. They dropped more weight, BMI, and waist circumference.
3. BeetsAn ingredient in low-sugar weight-loss smoothies, have just 58 calories per cup.
4. WatercressWatercress really does have only 4 calories per cup and contains several novel disease-fighting chemicals.
5. EndiveOnly 8 calories in a whole cup, so eating a lot of them won't throw off your calorie balance too much.